My Generation Clothing Store Ltd
Deposit – Terms & Conditions
Our Deposit service is on offer to all of our customers in order to secure a garment/s that they would like to purchase.
You must put a minimum of 30% down on the item/s and have 35 days to pay the balance. This ensures that the garment/s are yours and cannot be sold to anyone else and indicates your intention to buy this product
Payments can be made during the 35 days or at the end or the hold period.
It is our policy not to offer credit and the item remains the property of My Generation Clothing Store Ltd until the payment is collected in full.
- Deposits are non refundable
- We do not offer a deposit service for Sale Items or Jewellery.
- If you change your mind within 7 days, you have the option to receive a Credit note to the value of the deposit.
- You have 35 days to make full & final payment for your item/s. This can be in the form of multiple random payments during those 35 days. If full payment is not achieved within the time you lose your deposit and the item is put back out on sale.
- Last collection date for Deposits must be made 7 days before for any pre-sale periods with the full price due 1 week after deposit is taken.
- Items already placed on deposit will not be affected by any Seasonal offers or Sale period.
- Deposits can be paid on full price merchandise only.
- The minimum payment accepted must be 30% of the total value of the item
Returns – Terms & Conditions
- If you change your mind about your unworn purchase please feel free to return it to us within 14 days of receipt.
- We will not accept any items with tags removed
- Your refund will be processed within 10 working days of receipt of return